Everybody loves pest-free businesses!
Food & Beverage
Call us 24/7 for a free no obligation site visit. If you`re happy with the quote we can start cleaning up the problem straight away. All work comes with our no-quibble guarantee.
After 12yrs of serving the UAEs 7 Emirates we realise that every business is different so we offer a range of service-intervals and packages to suit your budget or your needs. All our technicians are tested & certified by UAE Municipality to give you the most professional service possible and approved by ISO International Quality Management, Environmental & Health/Safety standards- we keep you pest free and that`s our guarantee!
Our Service Guarantee
All Al Madeena Group services are backed by our no quibble guarantee. This comprehensive warranty is backed by our proud 12yr reputation of delivering great service across all 7 Emirates, so if you are still having problems after our technicians visit then please call us straight back- We Care, We Protect.
Our expertise & services offered
- General Pest Control
- Fumigation PH3
- Termite Control – pre and post construction anti-termite treatment
- Heat Treatment (ISPM15 Certification)
- Rodent Control
- Bird Control
- Snake Control
- Weed Control
- Control of flying insects, pests like flies, mosquitoes, etc
- Control of crawling insects pests like cockroaches, termites, bedbugs, ants, silver fishes, spiders, etc
- Consultation & Training Programs
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Electronic Fly Killer’s Supply & Servicing
- Industry Specific Product Supply
Food Storage, Processing and Service Facilities:
- Processing plants and warehouses
- Hotels, restaurants, bars and fast food chains
- Shopping Malls, Supermarkets and grocery stores
- Industrial – non-food storage buildings and factories
- Medical – Hospitals and nursing homes
- Schools, Classes and other educational institutions
- Ships, Rigs (Oil Plants) and Other Vessels
Al Madeena Pest Control group provides High-Grade Disinfection service that kills and prevents spread of viruses targeting all surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, ventilation and inaccessible areas.
The Disinfectants strong anti virucidal properties kills viruses and bacteria in seconds, suitable for environments such as offices, production, storage spaces, commons areas, leisure areas, learning spaces, change rooms, meeting rooms, medical patient and treatment rooms.
Our disinfectant is approved by the government across UAE, the #1 choice for emergency disease prevention and control. Al Madeena Pest Control Group Cares for and Protect your offices and workplaces with proven disinfectant services.
Al Madeena are licensed to carry our fumigation services on residential and commercial properties in order to eliminate pests. This service requires a site visit to assess how the process can be implemented.
Fumigation completely fills an area with gaseous pesticides to suffocate or poison the pests within. It`s used to control pests in buildings, soil, grain, processed foods, produce and also used during the process of importing/exporting goods to prevent the transfer of exotic organisms. Call us to organise a site visit and no obligation quotation.
Phosphine Gas (Ph3) Fumigation
Most commonly used fumigants worldwide are Aluminium Phosphide/Magnesium Phosphide. Phosphide fumigants are available in the solid form of tablets, pellets, granules, or plates. Phosphine fumigants are used to eliminate insect infestation in a variety of commodities including animal feed and food ingredients, rice, corn, oats, peanuts, popcorn, wheat, pistachios, maize, grass seed, tobacco, etc. call us for to check your commodity.
All fumigants are highly toxic in nature and require trained professionals for the application.
Our employs are trained and experienced fumigators who are capable of handling any type of fumigation onshore and offshore.
Our services for fumigation:
- Tobacco Fumigation
- Rice Fumigation
- Raw agricultural commodities fumigation
- Ship hold fumigation
- Animal feed fumigation
- Shipping containers fumigation
- Containers fumigation
- Dates palm fumigation
- Granary Fumigation
- Food processing plants
- Air Craft Fumigation
- Cargo Fumigation
ISPM15- is an international standard for Phytosanitary Measures developed by the IPPC that directly addresses the need to treat wood material of a thickness greater than 6 mm, used to ship products between countries. It affects all wood packaging material (WPM) used for shipping any goods from one country to other countries will have to comply with ISPM15 – standards.
IPPC marking (symbol of protection)
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Stamps can only be used on completed wood packaging being Heat Treated as per ISPM15-standards. The finished wood packaging material should be legibly and permanently marked official IPPC stamp on opposing sides by a licensed facility.
Termite damages the properties cost more than millions in every year. Yet it is the most preventable of all of those disasters. In UAE municipality makes it compulsory to termite treatment for all new construction, because they fear that your home or business may be on the termite hit list, and unless you protect yourself, it will be only a matter of time before they strike!
Live termites in or around windows and doorframes. Swarmers inside the house nearly always indicate an active infestation in the structure. (The presence of swarmers outdoors in a natural phenomenon, but should warn that termites are near and possibly attacking a nearby building).
Prevention is the best course of action when it comes to termites and your home AMPCS can provide annual inspections to make sure your home does not fall victim to untreated termite activity.
We specialize in:
- Pre-construction anti-Termite Treatment
- Post-construction anti-Termite treatment
Cockroaches are a high-risk pest to have in your premise. They carry a range of serious illnesses, including salmonella food poisoning, dysentery, diphtheria, gastroenteritis and typhoid. Furthermore, cockroaches have been identified as a major source of powerful allergens, often the cause of asthma, allergies and eczema, especially in urban areas. The health risk is particularly high in homes with children, the elderly or those fighting illnesses.
Beyond the health risks, cockroaches are a distasteful pest to have in your premise. They cause contamination and can produce an obnoxious odour that taints food and objects which they come in contact with. If the conditions are good, and temperatures are sufficient, cockroaches can breed rapidly.
Ants are incredibly capable and intelligent creatures. Though harmless, they can be a nuisance when they get into your home or business premises. Their complex and cooperative societies allow them to survive and thrive in conditions that would be otherwise challenging to us. Here are some interesting facts that you may want to know about this small but amazing pest.
- Ants are capable of carrying objects 50 times their own body weight with their mandibles.
- Ants communicate and cooperate by using pheromones that can alert others to danger or lead them to a promising food source.
- Foraging worker ants can travel up to 200 meters from their nest and find their way back to the colony by following scent trails left by others.
- Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the dinosaur period between 110 and 130 million years ago.
- Ants can survive underwater for 24 hours.
- Ants belong to the insect order Hymenoptera. They are close relatives of bees and wasps.
- Each colony can hold up to half a million ants. They can all get up and go very quickly if the colony is threatened.
- Worker ants can live for up to 7 years, while a queen can live for up to 15 years.
Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance, leaving itching bite marks and keeping us awake at night. The irritation caused by the bites can be quite distressing particularly for children. At worst, mosquitoes transmit range potentially fatal diseases. The most prominent diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue and Chikungunya as well as Japanese encephalitis.
- Mosquitoes have been in existence since the dinosaur era which is 400 million years ago.
- They are found close to still water, where their larvae feed and develop.
- They get attracted to dark colours.
- Mosquitoes will normally bite you at dawn or dusk – mostly nocturnal. That’s when their internal clocks tell them it is feeding time.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to heat and they find lactic acid alluring thus would tend to bite people who had just exercised.
- Bigger people tend to attract more mosquitoes because they produce higher Carbon Dioxide and lactic acid.
When a large number of birds flock together in a roosting site, it can lead to serious consequences such as:
- Contamination of raw materials and finished goods, causing revenue losses.
- Birds can cause property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking the guttering system with their nests and leaving droppings that corrode building material.
- Safety risks to employees and customers – slippery bird droppings may cause slip and fall accidents.
- Suspension of business and audit failures due to poor hygiene sighted during an inspection.
- Food contamination that may lead to business closure/ suspension by public health authorities.
- Negative impact on business image and reputation.
- Awful sight of bird droppings can discourage potential customer.
- Bird droppings may fall on customers, resulting in negative reviews from the bad experience and potentially complaints.
- Birds can become aggressive and attack the employees or customers, especially during their breeding season when they are defending their young.
Flies pose high health risks to humans. House flies transmit a wide range of diseases including salmonella, dysentery, tuberculosis, cholera and parasitic worms. During emergency situations, when hygiene conditions are less than optimal, flies often are the main reason for cholera and dysentery epidemics. But even under normal conditions, children and elderly are at a greater risk of conducting more common diseases such as salmonella food poisoning from fly contaminated food.
Flies spread diseases because of their breeding and feeding habits. Bacteria from where the fly usually feed on would get stuck on their mouthparts and footpads eventually spreading onto places they land on. Imagine if it’s exposed food that you are about to eat.
Rats cause a lot of damage. As the teeth of rodents continue to grow over their lifetime, they need to gnaw on hard substances such as lead and plastic pipes, insulation material and electric wiring. This habit increases the risk of short circuits and fires. In addition to this, they transmit a number of dangerous diseases such as Salmonella, Leptospirosis, Tuberculosis and even tapeworms. One single rat equals more than 25000 droppings per year, which contain allergens that can cause acute allergic reactions. Rats are also known to introduce other pests, such as fleas, mites and ticks into the premise, causing additional damage.
Loss of Business include:
- Alarm — immediate loss of trust from customers and employees especially in food processing, industrial & manufacturing and food & beverage sectors.
- Damage — of goods and equipment such as computers, electrical appliances, wires and pipes in offices and business premises.
- Losses — infestations may cause product recalls and loss of contracts which can lead to financial loss and bad company reputation.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation could lead to business closure or fines.
Snakes are members of the class of animals known as reptiles which include lizards. In other words, they belong to a family of animals with dry, scaly skin which lay tough-shelled eggs on land and depends on the external warmth from their environment to maintain their body temperatures. Snakes, in particular, are animals without limbs and elongated bodies. Snakes have no external ear openings, nor any eyelids. A snake can’t blink its eyes, ever! Their eyes are covered by a transparent scale similar to a contact lens, which is shed along with the snake’s skin several times a year. Another thing that can help you identify snakes is knowing that they shed the entire skin from their body at one time. This is done by rubbing up against an object and rolling the skin off from head to tail so that it ends up inside out like an extremely long sock.
All snakes are carnivorous and swallow their prey whole. Snakes grow throughout their lifespan, but growth tends to slow down after they reach adulthood. Snakes kill their prey in several different ways. Some species use venom, which they inject through their fangs. Other snakes use constriction, and squeeze their prey until it stops breathing. Also, many snakes simply grab their prey, overpower it and start swallowing. Snakes have jaws that are hinged and can expand in several places, allowing them to swallow prey bigger than their own head.
A silverfish is a small, wingless insect .It’s common name derives from their silvery light grey color, combined with the fish-like appearance of its movements. The silverfish’s diet consists of carbohydrates such as sugar or starches. They damage the books and so it is a major pest of library and cause great damage of old and heritage documents.