Rodent Control Service
Rats or rodents are animals that live in close proximity to humans. They damage the property and stored food and also transmit disease. The teeth of rodents continuously grow throughout their lifetime so they are forced to gnaw on hard substances such as lead and plastic pipes, insulation material and electric wiring, wooden members, furniture, etc. Many times it causes short circuits and fires.
Rodents transmit a number of dangerous diseases such as Salmonella, Leptospirosis, Tuberculosis, and even tapeworms. Rats droppings contain allergens that can cause acute allergic reactions. Rats are also known to introduce other pests, such as fleas, mites, and ticks into the premises.
Some interesting facts about rats are:
1. Population from one couple of rats can swell up to 1250 rats in a year
2. If Rats do not gnaw, they will die due to the growth of their own teeth and jamming their mouth
3. Rats destroy 10 times food than they actual consume
4. Rats are very good climbers and swimmers
5. Rat( mouse) can squeeze its body to pass through 6-7 mm hole( size of a pen)
6. A rat can jump 1 m distance
Rodent can cause Loss of Business as below:
Loss of reputation/trust: Company may lose the trust of the customers and employees especially in food processing, industrial & manufacturing, and food & beverage sectors.
Damage of goods: Goods and equipment such as computers, electrical appliances, wires, and pipes in offices and business premises.
Economic losses: Infestations may cause product recalls and loss of contracts which can lead to financial loss
Legal Aspect: Failure to comply with legislation could lead to business closure or fines.